The Get To Know Me TAG was one of the first posts I did on my blog way back in June. I thought it would be such a fun way to end the year by seeing how much has changed in the six months I have been blogging. Thank y’all so much for reading and following. Carrie On Blogs has grow so much and I can’t wait to see where this next year will take me. Love y’all!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Mostly closed, but if they are open I don’t mind.
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes, but then I forget about them and they sit in the back of my cabinet for years.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I have given up on putting sheets on my bed. I always kick them off in the night.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, but I kinda want to steal the sign with my name on it.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes!! They keep me so organized!
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don’t even cut coupons…
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Is neither an option????
8. Do you have freckles?
Sometimes in the summer I get some on my face.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes unless it is a silly picture.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
There are too many, but when people are lazy that gets to me!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
NO!! Let’s try and keep it that way!
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
All. the. time.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Only when I am angry.
16 was inappropriate so lets go onto 17!
17. What size is your bed?
Queen, or double… I don’t know
18. What is your song of the week?
Welcome to New York, Blank Space, Bad Blood, and Wildest Dreams. All on Taylor Swift 1989
19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
Yes! Please wear pink it’s the best!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Kim Possible 🙂
21.What is your least favorite movie?
Where the Wild Things Are! I grew up on the book and the movie was just so messed up!
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I can’t tell!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or lemonade
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing! I know, I know it’s weird.
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Now You See Me, Julie & Julia, Safe Haven, The September Issue, both of the National Treasure movies, and Divergent (hello Theo James)
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes! I was a girl scout until 8th grade.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote Christmas cards to all my blog friends.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, but I don’t drive!
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I hate cold sandwiches so I love grilled cheese!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Scrambled eggs, biscuits, and bacon
36. What is your usual bedtime?
On school nights I am lucky if its before midnight and on breaks like two in the morning.
37. Are you lazy?
I can be but most of the time I’m not!
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A lot of different things!
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English (obviously), Spanish (but super basic), and French.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Lucky, Teen Vogue, Vogue, InStyle, and Seventeen
42.Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
Yes, unless you have a good argument.
44. Who is better… Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
As long as I am on a stable structure then I am fine, but if it’s just a ladder then yes.
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
What else is there to do in the shower??
49. Do you dance in the car?
Yes, and very badly!
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
In May for recital pictures.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
They can be but mostly no!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Yes, but I love every minute of it!
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Farmer, dancer, teacher, singer, and vet
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I think so
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
No! I think I’m barefoot about 99% of the time.
61. Wear a bathrobe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Either a PJ set or Nikes and t-shirt.
63. First concert?
Zac Brown Band
64. Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart?
No question Target
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Sine I was 2!
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Not really as long as they like what they do!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I suck at spelling. Like this is me
73. Have you ever cried because you were happy?
74. Own a record album?
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
I burn candles!
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Taylor Swift, The Band Perry, and Kacey Musgraves
79. What was the latest concert you saw?
Zac Brown Band
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
I haven’t drowned yet!
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
It really depends on my mood
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
Depends on the wedding
87. Ever won a contest?
I have gotten awards but not really any contests.
88. Ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can crochet!
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your HS crush?
Still in High school so we will say Theo James, Zack Efron, and Nick Jonas
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way?
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
Yes!! I have all of their names picked out too!
98. What is your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?