Confession: I’m lazy when it comes to doing my nails. I dance (specifically pointe) so my toenails are never painted, and I just never find the time to paint my fingernails! That is why I was so excited when Charlie reached out to me and offered to send me a set of Jamberry nail wraps to try.
Jamberry Nail Wraps are a salon quality vinyl nail wrap that can last up to two weeks on fingers and four weeks on toes. The wraps are heat and pressure activated to create a water-tight seal on your nail. (These puppies aren’t coming off on their own!) There are no harsh chemicals and they aren’t polish, so there is no dry time or chipping. One sheet can give you up to two manis and two pedis. They have over 300 amazing styles to choose from, and they even have wraps for little girls aka Jamberry Juniors. These nail wraps are a fun way to stay on trend and you can even design your own print!
If you don’t prep your nails correctly the wraps won’t stay as well, so following the instructions are key.
1) Push back your cuticles. I, for some reason, have no cuticles. I cannot tell you the number of times nail ladies have gone to push back my cuticles and looked at me and made a comment on how I have none!
2) Wipe your hands with alcohol or wash your hands with some dish soap. This gets them super clean and rids your hands of any nasty oils.
3) Heat the adhesive side of the nail wrap for about 3 to 5 seconds with a blow dryer.
4) Press the wrap to your nail. First side-to-side then top to bottom. Make sure to do this for at least a minute to ensure that they are fully stuck to your nail.
5) Cut the excess wrap with small scissors so they fit your nail.
6) Wait a few minutes until the wrap has fully dried then begin to file your nails in a downward motion. This really helps them form to the top of your nail. I re-did this a few times while I wore my nails when I realized there was a spot I missed the first time.
The official application instructions are on the website here. The best thing about these nails is the zero dry time. They stayed stuck to my nails really well! The only time I noticed them coming up is when I was babysitting and doing a lot with my hands. I got so many complements on them so they were definitely a hit!
I am also hosting an online Jamberry Party that will be running for ten days! There are amazing deals so be sure to check it out!
Have you ever tried Jamberry Nails?