Just because summer is wrapping up (I’m sorry I mentioned it) doesn’t mean we should be putting away the SPF. We should be protecting our skin all year round, because even when the sun is not out those pesky UV rays still are. Today I wanted to share with you some products that have sunscreen built right into them. I was surprised at the array of products I found from makeup, to hair products, even clothing! I hope you all enjoy and find this helpful!
1. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil– This spray-on oil softens, detangles, and de-frizzes hair all while protecting against heat styling and UV damage.
2. BareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Cream Shadow– This creamy long-wearing shadow gives you great skincare benefits and SPF protection. SPF- 15
3. BareMinerals Correcting Concealer– This concealer hides dark spots and discoloration while protecting your skin from the sun. SPF- 20
4. Lipstick Queen Endless Summer Lipstick in Perfect Wave– This moisturizing and vibrant lipstick will play double duty- making you look cute and keeping you protected. SPF- 15
5. Softlips Lip Protectant– This ultra moisturizing lip balm will make your lips crazy soft, and insure they won’t get burned. SPF- 20
6. Clinique Even Better Makeup– Forgot to put sunscreen on this morning? No problem! This foundation will even out your skin tone over time and keep you protected today. SPF- 15
7. Revlon ColorStay Foundation– This super long wearing foundation won’t just keep your makeup in place but your sunscreen will stay on as well! SPF- 6
8. L’Oréal Visible Lift Concealer– This product minimizes lines and covers flaws all while keeping UV rays at bay. SPF- 17
Honorable Mention- Parasol Clothing
While I think the prices are a little high they have really come up with a great idea- SPF clothing! They have clothes and bathing suits that have sun protection built right into them. I think that is a pretty neat idea!
Do y’all have any favorite products with SPF in them?
Thanks for reading,