I think I am, and will continue to be, pretty open on my blog, but I want y’all to get to know me a little more. I looked at a lot of different “get to know me” TAGs online, and this one was my favorite. I like it because it is random, but still lets you get to know that person a little bit better. Hope you enjoy. 🙂
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. Always closed, or else I get freaked out.
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Sometimes, it depends if they are good or not.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out… Well sometimes I start with them in but by the morning they are all over the place.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, but I have a street named after me and part of me really wants the sign in my room.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I would love to say yes, but honestly I don’t. I will when I am packing for trips though.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Like two years ago I was a big coupon person. I would cut them out and organize them for my mom, but now I never use them.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
If I absolutely HAD to choose, I would say the big bear. I have a horrible fear of bees and wasps.
8. Do you have freckles?
I used to when I was younger but not so much anymore. However, if I spend enough time out in the sun a few will show up.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes, unless I am taking a silly picture!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My absolute biggest pet peeve is when people put teenagers in a box, and say we are all annoying and lazy. I could go on about this for quite some time and probably will someday.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
No, and I hope I never will have to.
13. What about pooped in the woods?
No. *says prayer to God that I will never have to do either one of these things*
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
I am a dancer, so I do that all the time!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I have only done it once, and it was because I was really upset about something.
16 was inappropriate so lets go onto 17!
17. What size is your bed?
Queen… I think.
18. What is your song of the week?
I can’t believe I am saying this but Just Girly Things. My friend sent me this song and informed me this would be my “summer song” so yeah… it has done a good job of getting me awake in the mornings. (I swear I actually do have decent taste in music.)
19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Every once in a blue moon I will watch some Looney Tunes.
21.What is your least favorite movie?
This is going to sound totally random but Where the Wild Things Are. I am sure there are more, but they just messed up this movie so much.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I have actually thought about this, but I can’t tell you where I would hide it!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing… I know I am weird.
25. What is your favorite food?
It is hard to just pick a food, so I decided to pick groups of food. My favorites are Asian, Mexican, or good home cookin’.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
The Devil Wears Prada, Now You See Me, The Fault in Our Stars, Divergent (I love the movie, but lets get real, Theo James is perfect), The September Issue, and Julie & Julia.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a girl scout for quite some time, but then our troop didn’t have a leader so yeah…
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A true letter would probably be a few years ago at camp, but if we are talking a quick note probably last year in Religion class. 🙂 #modelstudent
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I don’t drive.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, but I don’t drive.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
No, but I don’t drive.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Grilled cheese. I don’t really like cold sandwiches.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Scrambled eggs, bacon, and a biscuit.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
On school nights if I am lucky- 11:30. Most of the time it is a lot later. During summer like 2:00 am.
37. Are you lazy?
Most of the time no, but I can be sometimes.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A new thing every year, so I don’t think I could list all of them.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English, very basic Spanish, and a little French (This past year was my first year in French, but I hope to become pretty fluent.)
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, but I have 3 magazines that I buy every month. lol
42.Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
Very, but if you give a good argument, I may change my mind.
44. Who is better… Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
No, unless I am climbing a ladder.
47. Do you sing in the car?
I should sell tickets for the concerts I have in the car. 🙂
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
All the time, and it’s horrible!
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
May for recital pictures.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
They can be, but some are really good!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Yes, but in the absolute best way possible. 🙂
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Not that I know of.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Carmel apple. It is like a piece of heaven has fallen to earth!
56. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Vet until I realized I could never do surgery on one.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes… I think.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
ALL THE TIME.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
I am supposed to but no. Sorry mom.
60. Wear slippers?
I tried to a while ago, but I just like being barefoot too much.
61. Wear a bathrobe?
I do not have one, but I wish I did.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Nike shorts and a t-shirt.
63. First concert?
I have not been to a real concert yet. 🙁
64. Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart?
Target is bae.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
This is too difficult of a question.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Still do!!! Ballet, Lyrical, and Pointe.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No, I just want him to love what he does.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were happy?
This is funny because I am a crier, but not when I am happy.
74. Own a record album?
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
No, but I burn candles.
77. Ever been in love?
No, I am 14.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Kacey Musgraves, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Hunter Hayes, Taylor Swift, and Adele
79. What was the latest concert you saw?
I have never seen one.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Either, but it must be sweet.
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles all the way!
83. Can you swim well?
Well I haven’t drowned yet…
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Me- “You can hold your breath without holding your nose?”
Parents- ” Well yeah…”
Me- “Oh, I guess I can.”
85. Are you patient?
No, unless someone around me is being impatient. Then I become the most patient person in the world.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
I don’t know, I think it depends on the wedding.
87. Ever won a contest?
I mean I have gotten awards…
88. Ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can crochet a very basic chain.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room or bedroom.
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your HS crush?
Well I am still in high school so… Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Chuck Bass, and Nate Archibald. (I know the last two aren’t real, but they are perfect- so there.)
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way?
96. Do you have kids?
Nope, but I have their names picked out.
97. Do you want kids?
Yes! 3 or4
98. What is your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
That’s it! I hope y’all learned something new.